Dial 2-1-1 to reach our 211 Help Center or visit Get Help
Select language:

Get Help

Community Resource Center

211 Help Center

Mile High United Way's 211 Help Center Navigators Connects Callers to Basic Needs like Housing, Food, Rent Assistance, Childcare, Food Benefits, and More

Get Help Now. DIAL 2-1-1

Mile High United Way’s 211 Help Center is a multilingual and confidential service that connects individuals and families to critical resources including food, shelter, rental assistance, childcare, and more. 211 helps callers navigate through their situation and then matches them with the best and closest resources in their community.

Dial 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211 (message and data rates apply). You can also live chat or search resources online.

Other Services

Tax Assistance

Tax Help Colorado is an IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program that provides free tax services to middle and low-income families at designated sites. Learn if you qualify for free tax assistance.


Our Childcare Resource & Referrals Specialists help families with referrals for childcare and financial assistance as well as education about the quality and availability of care. Call 877-338-2273 to learn more.

Small Business Support

Our United for Business team works collaboratively with local business owners to understand their needs and provides free consulting services in areas of accounting, marketing, legal support, and more.
Emergency Food & Shelter Program

Funding Available for Broomfield County

Assistance for nonprofits in Broomfield County who provide food and shelter to help people in the county. Apply by 4 p.m. on Sept. 29, 2023.

Tamara M. Sparks Early Learning Center

At Mile High United Way | Enrollment is Now Open!

Mile High United Way and Mile High Early Learning are proud to provide care and education for children ages 0-5 at the new Tamara M. Sparks Early Learning Center at 711 Park Avenue in Curtis Park.

Your family may be eligible for discounted or no-cost child care. We accept Colorado Child Care Assistance Program For Families (CCCAP). To learn more about enrolling your child, contact our 211 Help Center by dialing 2-1-1.

play (1)