Mile High United Way Turkey Trot
Thank You Turkey Trotters!
See your race results and race photos below.
As we celebrate our rich 135-year history, we also celebrate YOU, the runners, volunteers, and partners who have made the Mile High United Way Turkey Trot a part of your Thanksgiving celebration. Thank you for supporting families in our community!
Race Information For Runners:
In you missed picking up your packet this year, packets are available for pick-up at the race starting at 7:30 a.m. in front of South High School.
Need to pick-up a packet for a family member or friend? Be sure to have their first and last name. Each packet includes a custom bib and one t-shirt (sizes pre-selected during registration).
Race Day Reminders
- Parking is available at South High School, around the perimeter of Washington Park, and in the stadium lot south of South High School
- Don’t forget to bring your ID if you want to join the Great Divide Beer Garden after the race!
- Line up in the corrals no more than 20 minutes before your scheduled Start Wave.
- On-site registration: Plan to arrive 45 minutes before your desired Start Wave. Mobile registration with credit card payment encouraged.
Event Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. – Registration opens
- 8:45 a.m. – Opening ceremonies
- 9:00 a.m. – Wave 1 starts
- 9:30 a.m. – Wave 2 starts
- 10:00 a.m. – Wave 3 starts
- 10:30 a.m. – Wave 4 starts
- 10:40 a.m. – Family Fun Run starts
Receive the latest news
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates on community news, our impact, upcoming events, and more.