Small Business Website Creation Program – English
Small Business Website Program | En Español
No-cost website creation program for small businesses located in Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Boulder, Douglas, or Jefferson Counties.
The United for Business Small Business Website Program partners with small businesses – prioritizing minority- and women-owned establishments – to create a website and build a sustaining digital marketing strategy. Business owners will bring their stories, products, and service to life through innovative, creative solutions. They also will establish sales, revenue and marketing goals with support from business and digital marketing experts.
If your business is seeking to expand its online presence or refresh your current website, this program is for you.
The Small Business Website Program provides design, content creation, photo, and video production free of charge. Participating businesses also receive six free months of platform hosting fees but must cover the monthly cost beyond.
What business owners receive:
- Website design
- Content creation
- Photo and video production
- Six months of platform hosting fees (Savings of $49 monthly)
- Digital marketing training
- Three months of intensive one-on-one business advising
- Business resides within any of the following counties: Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Boulder, Douglas, and Jefferson counties
- Business is engaged in activities that are legal under both Colorado state and federal law
- Less than 10 employees
- $500,000 or less in annual gross revenue
- Commitment to establishing and maintaining an online presence
- Sign a memorandum of understanding including commitment to receive intensive business advising. Advising includes weekly meetings for three months with a business advisor to establish and work on key goals and challenges facing your business.
- Must have at least one social media page or be willing to establish a social media page (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Businesses cannot be associated with the following industry terms: liquor business, tobacco business, pornography, gambling, marijuana, and businesses related to war and weapons.
Priority will be given to:
- Legacy or neighborhood-serving business versus franchise
- Minority- and women-owned businesses
Website Program Application Form:
Please fill the following form to apply. For questions, please email UFB@UnitedWayDenver.org or call 720-501-3920 to learn more.